Williamsburg in Summer

Williamsburg in Summer

Monday, April 6, 2009

Kate's World

As long as she has Shayla and her daddy as playmates, Kate can't be happier! She's always loved her daddy, but lately Kate has really bonded with Josh. She even wants to be with him more often than me. I love watching them together.

Every morning Kate wakes up and immediately asks for Shayla. She often won't even let me change her diaper until she's had a chance to get out of her crib and roll around with Shayla.

Kate's latest trick is climbing up onto the couch all by herself! Every time I turn around she is up on the couch. We are trying to teach her to sit and not run the perimeter. But she's having trouble obeying this rule.


Kate is such a joy these days! I love her so much! Words can't express the depth of gratitude we have for God's goodness to us in Kate.

1 comment:

Jecholia said...

Gosh she is so cute :)