Williamsburg in Summer

Williamsburg in Summer

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Year Old

Yesterday was Kate's birthday. She's a year old! I still can't believe my little baby is a year old already! I want to treasure every day with her and kiss her every time I hold her. (There will be a day when that's not cool anymore, so I'll get my time in while I can!) It's amazing how much I love this little girl... my love for her grows more and more each day.
Josh took Kate outside for a little photo shoot commemorating her 1st birthday. Here are some photos from that time.



Here are some other pictures from Kate's Birthday Celebration:


And of course there are the infamous cake eating pictures:

It was a wonderful day of celebration.

Thank you to everyone who helped make Kate's first birthday a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Holly said...

I so wish I could have been there to share this special day with you & Josh. Love you & Happy Birthday, Kate!

Judy said...

Wow...I don't know what is more surprising...that a whole year has passed since Kate arrived--OR--that my favorite History teacher has now become a baker of cute cakes!!! Happy Day to you all. Love, Judy <><