Williamsburg in Summer

Williamsburg in Summer

Monday, September 1, 2008

Kate's 1st Boat Ride

In honor of Mommy's birthday today and the beautiful weather, Daddy suggested that we go on the paddle boats at the Rio. Mommy was a little hesitant to take me on the water, mainly because I wiggle and squirm a lot. But Daddy assured her that I would be safe and that there were life jackets in my size. (I'm glad Daddy can persuade Mommy to do fun things.) So off we went on our adventure! I got to chase ducks and geese around the pond and get really close to to big water fountains! It was a lot of fun. I hope we get to go again soon!







1 comment:

sarah said...

happy BELATED birthday, dear friend! i'm sorry i've been so bad about keeping in touch lately! i think a phone call is long overdue!

love you much,
sarah