Williamsburg in Summer

Williamsburg in Summer

Friday, October 17, 2008

New Videos of Kate

Well, it has been a little while since we've posted some videos of Kate here on the 'Homestead Blog. Here are four videos that we've taken recently.

Kate is fascinated with things that have lights or blink or have buttons to push. She sees me holding the camera, and she want to see it. Here is the result:


This video is of Kate's newest thing--she has figured out how to climb the stairs. I just installed the kid-gate so she wouldn't fall down the stairs, but her interest isn't in going down, it is in going up.


Kim loves me dearly, but she has had to learn how to deal with and tolerate my stubbornness. From all the early signs that Kate gives us, it would appear that she takes after me in this regard. At the beginning of this video, watch her technique in standing from a head-plant position.


This final video is at the request of Papa Henry. He was making Kate's birthday present, and wanted to surprise us all. In the video, we open the box, and then explain the significance of the gift.

3 comments:

Holly said...

She is so cute...I miss my little Katie girl!

Unknown said...

Hi! Hello! Love all the video of the cutie!

Anonymous said...

I want to see video of Kate walking !!!!!!!!!!!!!


Papa