Williamsburg in Summer

Williamsburg in Summer

Friday, July 11, 2008

Family Jam Session

Tonight was a fun evening. Shaun, Debbie and the boys met Kate, Josh, and me for ice-cream at a local joint. It was a beautiful night to be outside, and it was really nice just hanging out with family on a Friday evening.

After some yummy ice-cream we came back to our house so Kate could go to bed. The boys picked up some instruments and started playing. Uncle Shaun had his first violin lesson (and he wasn't too bad at that). Brenden's interest was piqued once he saw Daddy playing so he gave it a try too. It was so cute to watch him play; he really enjoyed himself. I think Brenden will be picking up the violin again real soon. Keep scrolling down to hear a piece by a future virtuoso (I mean Brenden--not Shaun).





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Bravo, Brenden. Appluase, Applause!

I will buy tickets to yor first concert and take all my friends.
Love GIGI