Williamsburg in Summer

Williamsburg in Summer

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick -or-Treat

 Sometimes I can't get enough of these kids!   What a fun time dressing up can be for little kids.  Kate was a beautiful, sparkly  Peacock, with feathers and all.   Nathan was a cowboy or maybe a bandit for the few seconds he would keep his outfit on.  The little stinker...





 Kate and I went to Papa and Gigi Gallagher's neighborhood for a little trick or treating.  She was so bold, marching right up to the door and introducing herself.  It makes me so proud to see her becoming this strong, independent little girl.  (Sometimes I do wish was not quite as independent.) Nathan stayed home and handed out candy with Daddy.  Maybe next year he'll be up for going out with us.   It was a good night.
(Okay, Miss Melissa...did I take enough pictures?   Thanks for your card this week.  Kate was very happy!)

No comments: