Williamsburg in Summer

Williamsburg in Summer

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Has it Been a Month Already?

My little fella is a month old! Well he's not so little anymore. He's going to be a big boy, I think - taking after the Gallagher line.

I can't believe how fast the weeks have gone by. It's mostly a blur of sleepless nights and busy days. But I am trying to capture the precious moments in my memory as I have learned with Kate, time moves too quickly.

Here are a few pictures of Nathan. Hope to more to come in the near future.

Awake and wondering why this bright light keeps flashing at me!


Okay, so I know this is probably just a gas bubble smile, but we should be seeing real smiles in a week or so! I was so happy to capture this on camera. It's hard to time these gassy smiles!


No comments: