Williamsburg in Summer

Williamsburg in Summer

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Well Kate had her first taste of Trick or Treating this year. Last Sunday (the 26th of Oct.) we met up with my parents, Shaun, Debbie and the cutest nephews ever! Our church had a special event called "Trunk or Treat" where the kids go from car to car around the church parking lot. The cars are often decorated in themes. It was cute. I personally think Collin's chubby cheeks are adorable in his cow outfit. (Unfortunately, my pictures of Brenden are on my computer, and I'm using Josh's to write this post. So I'll add more photos in a few days. Sorry, Little Buddy!)




Then, on the 31st Kate got a real treat! She was able to go out with her Seattle cousins and her Uncles Joe and Bryan who gallantly dressed up with the kids. Let's see, we had a bunny rabbit with real carrots (Hannah), a cheerleader (Briella), Robin (Silas), Ironman (Kaleb), a mummy (Samuel), a Mario Brother (Alex - sorry Alex I can't remember his name!)



Oh, and Daddy even dressed up too. (The pants he's wearing are his grandfathers! And they fit (really well actually)! Mommy came too, but stayed in the background and just pushed the stroller. She let Daddy show of his little Lady Bug!

1 comment:

pianogirl said...

Too cute! My little Lindsay was a ladybug a couple years ago.