Williamsburg in Summer

Williamsburg in Summer

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day

Well, finally summer has arrived. The weather has been cold and wet and dreary for months now. I was thrilled when the sun came out for the weekend. Although I know the awful D.C. humidity is quickly approaching, this weekend was beautiful with some gentle breezes and warm air. We had a series of cookouts to go to on Sunday and Monday, but we ended the holiday at Papa and Gigi Gallagher's pool. Brenden and Kate splashed in the water, while Collin slept in the shade off to the side. Kate had a blast. She is all giggles these days. Her enthusiasm for life is contagious.




P.S. Kate is sitting up all by herself now!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Gosh, she is becoming prettier everyday. I continue to just smile when I see her pictures and think of what a blessing she is for my friend Kim. I need to get over and see you all in person. Summer is coming and final exams will soon be over. Hope to see you soon.
Love, Judy <><