Williamsburg in Summer

Williamsburg in Summer

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kate's Latest News...

Kate has discovered her toes! Well truth be told, she found them awhile ago, but I'm just now getting the documentation. It's almost impossible to change her diaper these days...she just twists and turns and tries to eat those toes~even with her shoes on. :)


It's a Tooth!! Kate cut her first tooth over Easter Weekend. If you look closely you can see it here on the bottom row as she swings in the sunshine.

It's springtime - and that means baseball is back! Kate is ready...


And this is just a shot of Kate practicing her sitting up skills. She still needs a little bit of support, but she's getting really close to sitting solo. Here she is waiting for church to start. She was just chilling in the pew waiting for the music to begin.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi Kim! I stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hi. Your daughter is beautiful and looks like a sweetie. :)

I haven't kept up with you too well and would love to hear how you're doing. I know you're at home now but are you guys still at CLC? I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to work for you while we were out there. If you get a chance, I'd love to hear from you: katiefenska@gmail.com.

I've got some pictures of our little people on our blog if you want to check it out sometime: http://trustinggodathome.blogspot.com.

Have a wonderful day!